Deep Cleaning Periodontal Therapy in Oakwood, OH
At Premier Dental of Oakwood, we believe that regular oral care is essential for maintaining healthy teeth and gums. While daily brushing and flossing are important, they may not be enough to keep your gums in optimal condition. This is where deep cleaning periodontal therapy comes in.
What is Deep Cleaning Periodontal Therapy?
Deep cleaning is a procedure that is designed to remove bacteria and other harmful substances from the teeth and gums. This treatment is recommended for individuals who have been diagnosed with gum disease or those who have a history of gum disease.
Benefits of Deep Cleaning Periodontal Therapy
Here are some of the advantages you can expect to enjoy after undergoing a deep teeth cleaning treatment:
- Improved Oral Health - Deep cleaning periodontal therapy is an effective way to improve your overall oral health. By removing harmful bacteria from your mouth, this treatment can help prevent the progression of gum disease, which can lead to tooth loss if left untreated.
- Fresh Breath - Deep cleaning periodontal therapy is that it can help improve your breath. Bacteria in your mouth can cause bad breath, and removing this bacteria can help eliminate unpleasant odors.
- Better Overall Health - Research has shown that there is a link between gum disease and other health problems such as heart disease and diabetes. By improving your gum health through deep cleaning periodontal therapy, you may be able to reduce your risk of these and other health issues.
- Reduced Tooth Sensitivity - If you have sensitive teeth, you know how uncomfortable it can be to eat or drink certain foods and beverages. Deep cleaning can help reduce tooth sensitivity by removing the bacteria that can cause sensitivity.
- Improved Appearance - Gum disease can cause your gums to appear red and swollen, which can be unsightly. Deep cleaning can help improve the appearance of your gums, making your smile look healthier and more attractive.
Contact Premier Dental of Oakwood Today
If you are interested in learning more about deep cleaning periodontal therapy or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our office today. We are committed to helping our patients achieve optimal oral health and a beautiful, healthy smile.