How we fit you for dentures in Ashville
Dentures are typically used to fill in gaps left by missing teeth or damaged teeth that require extraction. Our team at Premier Dental of Ashville can help restore your teeth with a partial or full set of dentures. Unlike dental implants, dentures are a removable prosthetic that is designed to fit comfortably on your gum tissue and can be removed and cleaned daily. Dr. Martini and the team at Premier Dental of Ashville can examine your mouth and provide a custom fit denture solution to restore your chewing function and smile.
Advantages of Dentures
- Partials can be a very economical way to replace missing teeth. The number of teeth being replaced does not affect the cost of a partial denture.
- A single partial may be able to replace every missing tooth in the arch.
- Because a partial is removed, the prosthetic and remaining teeth are often easily cleaned.
- Dentures can totally recreate a smile. The patient gets to select the size, shape, color and position of the teeth.
- Complete dentures are usually very durable and can last many years.
Dr. Martini offer scustom dentures at our Ashville practice. Our dental team will review your gum and tooth structure and provide a plan fill gaps, restore chewing function, and give you a smile you can be proud to show. Whether you need a full set of dentures or just a partial set, the process we use to map your mouth will create a set of dentures that are comfortable and provide the same benefits as your natural teeth.
We are a full-service dental practice, located in Ashville, Ohio, on Miller Avenue, near the intersection of Pickaway St. (Route 316) and Miller Ave. Our facility features plenty of parking on either side of the building, including handicap accessible spots with easy access to the entrance. Our dental practice in Ashville provides complete or partial dentures as part of our general and restorative dentistry, serving patients in Ashville and Pickaway County, as well as the surrounding areas of South Bloomfield, Commercial Point, Walnut, Darbyville, Royalton, Amanda and Lockbourne.