How we fit you for dentures in Granville
Dentures are typically used to fill in gaps left by missing teeth or damaged teeth that require extraction. Our team at Premier Dental of Granville can help restore your teeth with a partial or full set of dentures. Unlike dental implants, dentures are a removable prosthetic that is designed to fit comfortably on your gum tissue and can be removed and cleaned daily. Dr. Head and the team at Premier Dental of Granville can examine your mouth and provide a custom fit denture solution to restore your chewing function and smile.
Advantages of Dentures
- Partials can be a very economical way to replace missing teeth. The number of teeth being replaced does not affect the cost of a partial denture.
- A single partial may be able to replace every missing tooth in the arch.
- Because a partial is removed, the prosthetic and remaining teeth are often easily cleaned.
- Dentures can totally recreate a smile. The patient gets to select the size, shape, color and position of the teeth.
- Complete dentures are usually very durable and can last many years.
Dr. Mark Alexandrunas offers custom dentures at our Granville practice. Our dental team will review your gum and tooth structure and provide a plan fill gaps, restore chewing function, and give you a smile you can be proud to show. Whether you need a full set of dentures or just a partial set, the process we use to map your mouth will create a set of dentures that are comfortable and provide the same benefits as your natural teeth.
Our full service dental practice is located in heart of downtown Granville next to the Park National Bank. Easy to find, with street parking in front of our office or available off street parking behind our office in the East Elm lot. We have morning and evening hours to fit your busy schedule and can easily accommodate family cleanings. Our dental practice in Granville provides complete or partial dentures as part of our general and restorative dentistry, serving patients in Licking County and the surrounding areas of Granville, Ohio including Etna, Heath, Hebron, Millersport, Pataskala, Newark, and Alexandria.