How we fit you for dentures in Johnstown
Dentures are typically used to fill in gaps left by missing teeth or damaged teeth that require extraction. Our team at Premier Dental of Johnstown can help restore your teeth with a partial or full set of dentures. Unlike dental implants, dentures are a removable prosthetic that is designed to fit comfortably on your gum tissue and can be removed and cleaned daily. Our team will use tools and
Advantages of Dentures
- Partials can be a very economical way to replace missing teeth. The number of teeth being replaced does not affect the cost of a partial denture.
- A single partial may be able to replace every missing tooth in the arch.
- Because a partial is removed, the prosthetic and remaining teeth are often easily cleaned.
- Dentures can totally recreate a smile. The patient gets to select the size, shape, color and position of the teeth.
- Complete dentures are usually very durable and can last many years.
Dr. Hudoba and Dr. Cook offer custom dentures at our Johnstown practice. Whether you need partial dentures to fill in gaps from missing teeth or need a complete set, our office will measure your mouth and create a set of dentures that will fill gaps, restore chewing function, and give you a smile you can be proud to show.
We are a full-service dental practice, located in downtown Johnstown, near the intersection of SR 37 and SR62. Our facility features plenty of parking, including handicap accessible spots with easy access to the entrance. Our dental practice in Johnstown provides complete or partial dentures as part of our general and restorative dentistry, serving patients in Johnstown, New Albany, Mt. Vernon and other areas in Licking and Delaware county in Ohio.