Dental Veneers in Austintown
At Premier Dental of Austintown, we offer dental veneers as part of our cosmetic dentistry services in Austintown. Dental veneers are thin shells of porcelain or resin composite that are bonded to the front of the teeth, providing a natural, attractive look. They can be used to fix chipped, stained, misaligned, worn down, uneven or abnormally spaced teeth. Veneers can quickly produce a stunning change in your smile!
Veneers are not permanent, generally lasting 5 to 10 years before needing to be replaced. They are very durable, however, giving you a beautiful, long-lasting smile. Get started on your path to a great looking smile with a consultation at Premier Dental of Austintown. Dr. Doan and staff will work with you to see if dental veneers are possible to achieve your long-term dental goals.
When are veneers desirable?
- When you want to improve the look of your teeth – their shape, uniformity, and color
- For crooked or misshapen teeth
- If you have badly discolored or stained teeth
- If some or all of your teeth are too small or too large
- When there are undesirable or uneven spaces between teeth
- If you have a chipped tooth
- For worn-down teeth, which are sometimes caused by teeth grinding, or bruxism
What are the advantages of dental veneers?
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- They offer an immediate result with aesthetic appeal.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
- The color of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
- Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color and shape; veneers generally don’t require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative.
How are dental veneers placed?
Dr. Doan removes a small amount of the tooth surface to allow the placement of the veneer. An impression is taken of your tooth and sent to our dental laboratory. The dental veneer is then custom made to fit the tooth and mouth. The veneer is bonded to the tooth with resin cement.
Do dental veneers require special care?
Dental veneers do not require any special care. Continue to follow good oral hygiene practices, including brushing and flossing as you normally would. Even though porcelain veneers resist stains, your dentist may recommend you avoid stain-causing foods and beverages (for example, coffee, tea, or red wine.)
Explore Dental Veneers in Austintown, Ohio
At Premier Dental of Austintown, we want you to love your smile. Applying a set of porcelain veneers to damaged teeth can help restore the original shine of your smile. Dr. Doan and her team work hard to match your new dental veneers to your existing teeth so they look seamless and nature. If you have cracks, chips or stains on your teeth that prevent you from showing off your smile, contact Premier Dental of Austintown and schedule a consultation with Dr. Doan and her team.
We'll help you determine if dental veneers are the right solution for your dental goals, have a custom made dental veneer to fit your existing tooth/teeth, and apply the dental veneer to give you a smile to be proud of. We will also provide education on caring for your veneers, including brushing, flossing and any signs that your dental veneer is failing to bond.