Dental Veneers in Circleville
At Premier Dental of Circleville, we offer dental veneers as part of our cosmetic dentistry services in Circleville. Dental veneers are thin shells of porcelain or resin composite that are bonded to the front of the teeth, providing a natural, attractive look. They can be used to fix chipped, stained, misaligned, worn down, uneven or abnormally spaced teeth. Veneers can quickly produce a stunning change in your smile!
Veneers are not permanent, generally lasting 5 to 10 years before needing to be replaced. They are very durable, however, giving you a beautiful, long-lasting smile. Get started on your path to a great looking smile with a consultation at Premier Dental of Circleville. Dr. Mason and staff will work with you to see if dental veneers are possible to achieve your long-term dental goals.
When are veneers desirable?
- When you want to improve the look of your teeth – their shape, uniformity, and color
- For crooked or misshapen teeth
- If you have badly discolored or stained teeth
- If some or all of your teeth are too small or too large
- When there are undesirable or uneven spaces between teeth
- If you have a chipped tooth
- For worn-down teeth, which are sometimes caused by teeth grinding, or bruxism
What are the advantages of dental veneers?
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- They offer an immediate result with aesthetic appeal.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
- The color of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
- Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color and shape; veneers generally don’t require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative.
How are dental veneers placed?
Dr. Mason will remove a small amount of the tooth surface (for better adhesion) to allow the placement of the veneer. An impression is taken of your tooth and sent to our dental laboratory. The dental veneer is then custom made to fit the tooth and mouth. The veneer is bonded to the tooth with resin cement.
Do dental veneers require special care?
Dental veneers do not require any special care. Continue to follow good oral hygiene practices, including brushing and flossing as you normally would. Even though porcelain veneers resist stains, your dentist may recommend you avoid stain-causing foods and beverages (for example, coffee, tea, or red wine.)
Explore Dental Veneers in Circleville, Ohio
At Premier Dental of Circleville, we help Pickaway County patients love their smile. If cracked, chipped or misaligned teeth prevent you from showing off your smile, let our team exam your mouth to see if dental veneers are right for you. Dr. Mason is a board-certified dentist in Circleville, Ohio and has been installing dental veneers for years. Most dental veneer procedures can be accomplished in two easy visits. The first visit, Dr. Mason will examine the tooth/teeth you want to have corrected, take molds to ensure the right fit and find a color match for your new veneer(s), so they match your teeth for a natural look.
If you've been putting off a trip to the dentist, don't put it off any longer. Our caring, compassionate staff will walk you through the process, find the right shade to match. your other teeth, and have a custom fit dental veneer created to fit perfectly. We'll also provide some education on caring for your new dental veneers, including brushing and flossing, mouth washes, follow up appointments and foods and drinks to avoid.
Premier Dental of Circleville Our dental practice in Circleville provides expert Cosmetic Dental services, serving patients in Circleville, Stoutsville, Amanda, Kingston, and other surrounding areas in Pickaway County.