Dental Veneers in Dublin
At Premier Dental of Dublin, we offer dental veneers as part of our cosmetic dentistry services in Dublin. Dental veneers are thin shells of porcelain or resin composite that are bonded to the front of the teeth, providing a natural, attractive look. They can be used to fix chipped, stained, misaligned, worn down, uneven or abnormally spaced teeth. Veneers can quickly produce a stunning change in your smile!
Veneers are not permanent, generally lasting 5 to 10 years before needing to be replaced. They are very durable, however, giving you a beautiful, long-lasting smile. Get started on your path to a great looking smile with a consultation at Premier Dental of Dublin.
When are veneers desirable?
- When you want to improve the look of your teeth – their shape, uniformity, and color
- For crooked or misshapen teeth
- If you have badly discolored or stained teeth
- If some or all of your teeth are too small or too large
- When there are undesirable or uneven spaces between teeth
- If you have a chipped tooth
- For worn-down teeth, which are sometimes caused by teeth grinding, or bruxism
What are the advantages of dental veneers?
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- They offer an immediate result with aesthetic appeal.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
- The color of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
- Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color and shape; veneers generally don’t require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative.
How are dental veneers placed?
We will remove a small amount of the tooth surface (for better adhesion) to allow the placement of the veneer. An impression is taken of your tooth and sent to our dental laboratory. The dental veneer is then custom made to fit the tooth and mouth. The veneer is bonded to the tooth with resin cement.
Do dental veneers require special care?
Dental veneers do not require any special care. Continue to follow good oral hygiene practices, including brushing and flossing as you normally would. Even though porcelain veneers resist stains, your dentist may recommend you avoid stain-causing foods and beverages (for example, coffee, tea, or red wine.)
Explore Dental Veneers in Dublin, Ohio
At Premier Dental of Dayton, we help Franklin County patients who struggle with their smile, get the smile they've always wanted. Dental Veneers may be an option to fix imperfections in your teeth. Patients in the Dublin and surround areas can depend on the team at Premier Dental of Dublin to help them make the best decisions for their teeth. If you have teeth that are cracked, chipped or damaged, schedule a consultation today and see if Dental Veneers are an option for your dental care.
If you've been putting off a trip to the dentist, schedule an appointment today. The caring dental team in Dublin can walk you through the process, find the right color/shade to match your existing teeth, and have a custom fit dental veneer created to fit perfectly. We'll also provide some education on caring for your new dental veneers, including brushing and flossing, mouth washes, follow up appointments and foods and drinks to avoid.
Premier Dental of Dublin is a dental practice in Dublin, Ohio providing expert Dental services for patients in Dublin, Hilliard, Galloway, Marysville, Worthington, Westerville, and other surrounding areas in Franklin County.