Dental Veneers in New Albany
At Premier Dental of New Albany, we offer dental veneers as part of our cosmetic dentistry services in New Albany. Dental veneers are thin shells of porcelain or resin composite that are bonded to the front of the teeth, providing a natural, attractive look. They can be used to fix chipped, stained, misaligned, worn down, uneven or abnormally spaced teeth. Veneers can quickly produce a stunning change in your smile!
Veneers are not permanent, generally lasting 5 to 10 years before needing to be replaced. They are very durable, however, giving you a beautiful, long-lasting smile. Get started on your path to a great looking smile with a consultation at Premier Dental of New Albany. Dr. Alexandrunas and staff will work with you to see if dental veneers are possible to achieve your long-term dental goals.
When are veneers desirable?
- When you want to improve the look of your teeth – their shape, uniformity, and color
- For crooked or misshapen teeth
- If you have badly discolored or stained teeth
- If some or all of your teeth are too small or too large
- When there are undesirable or uneven spaces between teeth
- If you have a chipped tooth
- For worn-down teeth, which are sometimes caused by teeth grinding, or bruxism
What are the advantages of dental veneers?
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- They offer an immediate result with aesthetic appeal.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
- The color of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
- Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color and shape; veneers generally don’t require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative.
How are dental veneers placed?
Dr. Martini removes a small amount of the tooth surface to allow the placement of the veneer. An impression is taken of your tooth and sent to our dental laboratory. The dental veneer is then custom made to fit the tooth and mouth. The veneer is bonded to the tooth with resin cement.
Do dental veneers require special care?
Dental veneers do not require any special care. Continue to follow good oral hygiene practices, including brushing and flossing as you normally would. Even though porcelain veneers resist stains, your dentist may recommend you avoid stain-causing foods and beverages (for example, coffee, tea, or red wine.)
Explore Dental Veneers in New Albany
At Premier Dental of New Albany, our mission is to help you love your smile. Dental veneers are one option to cover cracks, chips and stains that may make you hesitant to smile. Our board certified dentists, Dr. Mark & Dr. Doug and their staff will help you find the right shade to match your existing teeth, provide expert care in the application of dental veneers, and educate you on the best cleaning and maintenance techniques to help you care for your new dental veneers for years to come.
We are a full-service dental practice, located in New Albany, near the intersection of High St. and Main St. Our facility features plenty of parking, including handicap accessible spots with easy access to the entrance. Our dental practice in New Albany provides expert dental implant services as part of our cosmetic dentistry, serving patients in New Albany, Gahanna, Reynoldsburg, Huber Ridge, and the surrounding areas in Franklin County.